Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's (not) all about the numbers.

As we've been running around these last few weeks trying to get our number on the wait list as quickly as we can...I find myself having to daily (or hourly) remind myself that the number really doesn't matter at all. 

We might be 45, we might be 70...but no matter what number we are and how long we have to wait, it'll be the perfect number and the perfect amout of time that is needed for the little girl that God has planned to come home with us. 

I don't want to bring home a baby as soon as we possibly can.  I want our daughter and no matter how long it takes or how many bumps we hit along the way...it's all meant to happen so the timing is perfect to get that referral whom God knows will be the perfect addition to our family.

Sorry, this post is really just for myself...so I can come back and read it over and over and over again during the next year or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment