Tuesday, June 1, 2010

And so we wait...to get on the wait list.

We just got back from a very much needed vacation to beautiful Tennessee (pics on the family blog soon).  We had been hoping that while we were gone everything we're waiting on would come in, but of course no such luck!  So, for those wondering...here's where we stand.

The homestudy has been complete for a few weeks now...but we're waiting on our fingerprint clearances to come back in order for it to be submitted for state approval.

Our dossier is complete (though not been through final agency review) except for the dreaded bank letter.  We received one letter, but they of course added a bunch of unnecessary verbage.  So, we submitted a request for a new letter over 2 weeks ago.  Yup, they are S-L-O-W!  Just hoping they actually use my sample letter this time...I wrote it for a reason people.  ;)

So, once those couple things come in we'll finally be on the waitlist!  I think my previous post is working...because I'm really not stressed at all about waiting.  God knows where we need to be on the list!

That's it...hopefully my next post will reveal our number on the wait list!

No comments:

Post a Comment