Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Had Christmas Down in Africa...

You know that acapella song "12 days" by Straight No Chaser?  The one that goes through the 12 days of Christmas and then randomly throws in "I had Christmas down in Africa"?  That's my new theme song for this season.  Why?  Because I'm having Christmas down in Africa this year!

We got our court date today...it's January 2nd!  That means we leave in like THREE WEEKS to meet our daughter and we'll likely be there for Ethiopian Christmas on January 7th!  How amazing is that??!

Sorry to keep this so short, but I now have a million new things to get done on top of the million I already had to do before Christmas!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Will be praying for you all. You have to post pics of the journey!! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete